Background

Friday, March 14, 2014

Graham Quartet - Part 27

Good Morning FFFs!
Today is different than most Fridays. Usually we clean the house in the morning and then work on usual things in the afternoon. But today is a "pricing party" which means we're heading over to my brother's house this morning to work on pricing things for the upcoming conference season. We'll come home for lunch and a break and then head back over later, eat supper over there and work until it's dark probably.
Yesterday the kids all came over before supper and got to ride their bikes in the church parking lot across the alley from us. Then we ate and Pickle Puss and I played with the 18" dolls. She loved it! It's the first time she's gotten to play with more than her own.
The rest of the week was pretty normal.

How much writing did I get done? Enough to be able to say that I'm now 2/3 of the way done with writing Triple Creek Ranch Book 3!!! Are you looking forward to reading Book 3?

But I have things I need to work on so I'll keep this short. And you probably want to just read the next part of

The Graham Quartet and the Mysterious Strangers
Part 27 

This story has been removed to publish it.
Thank you!

Do you think you'd be hungry in the middle of a mystery?
What advise would you offer the Quartet?
And do you think that man really was "Aaron Burr"?

No comments: