Background

Friday, October 7, 2022

Five Fall Favorites

 Good morning!

I forgot I was supposed to post today, because I forgot it was Friday and that I didn't have anything picked to post. That's what happens when you are really busy doing all sorts of things in the week. The weather this week has been lovely! It's gotten warm in the afternoons, but it doesn't stay warm for long. And the mornings are in the 50s. Today is supposed to only be in the 60s! Yay!

But what have I been doing this week? Take a look and see.

Friday – I was busy cleaning the house and then trying to help one of the authors for our Christmas story get her story edited (her computer was freezing up on her). We got that done that evening.

Saturday – Worked on all sorts of things at first, and then my sister and I did a deep cleaning of my parents' bathroom. Prepared to teach Children's Church on Sunday, and worked on some other things.

Sunday – Taught Children's Church and then had Ladies Ensemble practice after church. I got to read in the afternoon at hom.

Monday – I spent a lot of the day working on getting covers done. I got the cover for A Homewood Christmas done, and covers for the camp Journals and Trail Trackers done. I also published the Journals and Trail Trackers.

Tuesday – Worked on this project and that project. Read over my lines for the Christmas Play, tried my hair out in a 1960s style for the play (it actually doesn't look too bad), and did some other things.

Wednesday – More work on things for A Homewood Christmas, worked on the devotionals for Camp, and wrote 2k words! That was fun.

Thursday – More work on A Homewood Christmas prep. Had to fix some things with the cover, reread another story, worked on devotionals again, and I managed to get 1,200+ words written.

And, with all of that, I've been attending the Five Fall Favorites blog party. LOTS of books being shared. And, Kate talked me into doing a special post sharing some favorite Historical Fiction books today! So, instead of reading something more on here, why don't you hop on over to my other blog and read that post. 

How has your week been?
Have you been attending FFF?
Do you ever have weeks that are packed with all sorts of projects?

No comments: