Background

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Party Day 1 Join the Fun!

It's party time!!!!!!
I'm so glad you all could come to my very first party. I've never hosted a party like this before so please stick with me and enjoy yourself. :)
When I first heard of Magnabilities, I wasn't quite sure I was interested. I mean, after all, I didn't wear a lot of necklaces. But my sister got me a Magnabilities necklace and two inserts for Christmas that year. They were more fun than I had thought. And then earlier this year, Hannah held a Magnabilities Open House and got to play with them, try them out, and even win an new insert! I loved them! And I hope you do too!
Now I'll let Hannah have the floor. Hannah?

Hello! My name is Hannah Covington and I am your Magnabilities consultant for this party!  I am a homeschool graduate, interested in all things books, gardens and fashion! Having grown up not far from Rebekah, we’ve always been close so it seemed only natural to get with her to share this fun jewelry!
http://hannahgrace.magnabilities.com/party/15736

   When I first heard about Magnabilities jewelry almost 2 years ago I was enthralled. My sister and I were at a vendor event and stopped at a booth with all sorts of fun inserts and pendants. I am a fashion lover so I naturally fell in love with it. My sister tends to care more for comfort than styles and so rarely wore jewelry but even she was very interested in the new concept of interchangeable jewelry and now, 2 years later she wears Magnabilities frequently.

http://hannahgrace.magnabilities.com/party/15736


 Magnabilities is interchangeable, customizable, magnetic jewelry that can transform any woman’s jewelry collection! It’s a simple concept really: choose a pendant and necklace and add the insert of your choice!
http://hannahgrace.magnabilities.com/party/15736


With only a few pieces you can match almost any outfit and occasion you need! Plus, we have matching earrings for many of the sets! Like I said, any outfit, any occasion. 

http://hannahgrace.magnabilities.com/party/15736
http://hannahgrace.magnabilities.com/party/15736
http://hannahgrace.magnabilities.com/party/15736

  I hope you’ll join Rebekah and I over the next few days as we share Magnabilities unique new jewelry with you! Check out my site through her special party link and don't hesitate to ask any questions in the comments!

 Also, be sure to enter to win our awesome door prize! I’ll be giving away one of these lovely sets at the end of the party! You won't want to miss out on this one! 

"So many books, So little time" insert, pendent and ribbon necklace! I just love this one!  And if you are a book lover, enter! And if you know someone else who loves books, share this party with them!
(Sorry, we can't ship outside the US and Canada.)
(We just got a new one created so the winner can choose which one she wants. :))



Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more delightful things!
Which of these is your favorite?

13 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the little paw print necklace. Thank you for this giveaway!

-Lauren

Rebekah said...

That necklace is cute, especially for animal lovers. :) Thanks for coming!

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (I can't believe I'm telling you so late. Or maybe it's because I gave you pennies early. So, was I early or late?
I'm glad I got to see you so close to your birthday this year. :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Amber! We'll consider it right on time since one was early and the other late. ;) I'm glad I got to see you too! It made my birthday just that much more special. :) Thanks for coming to my party. I hope you'll be back. :D

Thrift Schooling said...

The dragonfly is darling!

Rebekah said...

I agree, Heather. :) That dragonfly is just cute. Thanks for joining the party!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Rebekah! Thank you so much for the party. I just love the book,necklace because I LOVE reading! I also like the charm and charm bracelets. :)

I'm looking forward to the rest of the party!

Love
Ashley
ashleysyarnworks.etsy.com
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Ashley! Yes, that book necklace is just perfect, isn't it? Thanks for coming to my party and I hope you enjoy the rest of it. :)

Blessing Counter said...

Ooohhh...this is so cool! You had me hooked on the word "party" ;) Never heard of Magnabilities before, but it looks so amazing! My favourite is probably the book necklaces cause yep. I love reading ;)

Rebekah said...

Yay, Blessing! Glad you could make it! Magnabilities is really fun! I agree, those book necklaces are just perfect. :) Thanks for coming and I hope you can enjoy the rest of the party. :)

Kate said...

What an amazing idea!!! I'm not a huge fan of having a ton of jewelry, so having it interchangeable would be awesome. ;) I like the heart charm.

Rebekah said...

Hi Kate!
Oh, I know! Too much jewelry is hard to store, but the inserts are just really strong magnets. And you can then change them out to match a different outfit. And if your sisters had necklaces, you could all share the inserts. :)

That Lively Nurse Joni said...

THese are so cute! I would chose the nursing owl insert.