Background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Western Christmas - Part 3 . . . & 4

Good Morning Western Wednesday Christmas Readers!


It is hard to believe it is the 21st of December all ready! Last night we had hot gingerbread for supper! (What is the difference between coffee cake and gingerbread when you are having a breakfast meal for supper? Not much.) I love gingerbread! Especially hot! :)


I was told no one would mind if I posted the last two parts of the Western Christmas today. If you do mind, I guess you can just wait until another day to read Part 4. I was going to only write three parts to this story, but they made me write another part. :) I didn't think you'd mind. :) I'd love to know your thoughts when you finish reading it.


Enjoy your day and come back for your Friday Fiction to finish the story of The Worst and Best Christmas. 


This story has been removed for publishing purposes.

4 comments:

Grace Mae said...

Hi Rebekah~
I love this story. You wrote it so well. I'm always glad for happy endings. Have a very Merry Christmas~

Abigail in WI said...

awesome story...loved it!!!!!

Gloria said...

So enjoyed the story. Thank you for sharing such good reading!

Rebekah said...

Glad you all enjoyed it. :) It was rather fun to find out some more about Ty, Sally, Carson and Ellen. :)