Background

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas Story Prompt

 This year, instead of taking you on a tour of Garlandsburg (our Christmas village) I'm going to ask YOU to tell me what is happening. That's right, you get to visit the unique village of Garlandsburg. Pick one of the pictures below and write a short (1,000 words or less) scene about what is going on. Share your story and let me know what happens. (Yes, the pictures are posted in the order they appear in the village this year.)

Ready? Start writing!











P.S. If you need any information or have any questions, just ask!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

This looks fun!
Can I make up my own characters? And do I just write a story and send it to you by email?

Rebekah said...

Yes, you can just make up your own characters and send me your story via email. Have fun!