Background

Monday, December 15, 2014

12 Missing Days of Christmas

Well, I had great plans for posting several times each week, but as you may have noticed, that really hasn't happened. I looked at the calender and noticed a strange thing. It said it was the 15th of December, but I was sure it was only the 3rd or 4th! What happened to my month? Usually I have pictures for you all and stories and all kinds of things, but . . . well . . . I don't know what happened. But I know things are missing.

The 12 Missing Days of Christmas

  • On the 1st Missing Day, you should have had pictures of decorations.
  • On the 2nd Missing Day, you should have had a post of Christmas cheer.
  • On the 3rd Missing Day, you should have had Part 1 of a sweet Christmas story.
  • On the 4th Missing Day, you should have had a post of Christmas treats!
  • On the 5th Missing Day, you should have had a Christmas book review.
  • On the 6th Missing Day, you should have had Part 2 of a sweet Christmas story.
  • On the 7th Missing Day, you should have had a glimpse of Garlandsburg.
  • On the 8th Missing Day, you should have had a favorite Christmas tune.
  • On the 9th Missing Day, you should have had Part 3 of a sweet Christmas story.
  • On the 10th Missing Day, you should have had more Christmas decorations.
  • On the 11th Missing Day, you should have had a Tour of Garlandsburg.
  • On the 12 Missing Day, you should have had some other Christmas delight.
Would you rather have a two part story all this week?
Or split between this week and next?

4 comments:

Jesseca Dawn said...

This week!! :)

-Christian said...

Yeah, this week!

Christianna Hellwig said...

All this week definitely! (As you can tell, none of us are of the patient type!) The pictures you posted were really lovely, however, and I understand your time warp, it happened to me too and I had to combine two days into one blog post! ~ My family and I really enjoyed the film and I would highly recommend it to most anyone!

Rebekah said...

Since you all want it this week. I'll post the first part tomorrow. :)

Christianna, I'm glad you and your family enjoyed "Narrow Escape." :)