Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I was Awarded Again
I know it's not my usual day to post, but I was awarded by my friend Breanna and I'm supposed to answer her question, tell some things about myself and ask questions of those I'm awarding.
I'm not sure what the last award is or where it came from. I don't think this blog fits the "Irresistibly Sweet" award since I like to leave my readers hanging. :)
Here are the random questions Breanna asked me!!
1) What is your favorite pastime? - Reading or writing probably
2) How many are in your family? Counting in-laws and their kids there are 10: Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister-in-law, 1 niece and 3 nephews, Sister and me. :)
3) Do you like to travel? Yep
4) Do you like cheese? I LOVE cheese!
5) If you had a choice between sky-diving or hang- gliding which would it be? I'd go with Hang-gliding. I don't think I'd like the free falling from the plane. :P
6) Have you ever had to share a room with someone? How about all my life.
7) Would you prefer to clean or sew? Clean
8) Do you like to shop? Only if it is at a used book store. :)
9) What's your favorite time period in history? Hard question. I don't know.
10) Do you check your email more than once a day? Yep
11) What's your favorite candy? Okay, you'll probably think I'm really strange, but I LOVE frozen gummy bears. :)
Now, I'm supposed to tell you 11 random things about myself. Hmmm.
1. I can't stand caves!!!!
2. I enjoy holding snakes and tarantulas.
3. I really like hats.
4. I dislike talking on the phone.
5. I love sign waving during political campaigns.
6. Not many people could call me quiet.
7. I attended a Citizens Police Academy a few years back and got to shoot their hand guns. :)
8. I'd like to fly an airplane sometime.
9. I will hold any baby I can get my hands on.
10. I am very blunt about some things.
11. I strongly think that children should spend more time playing pretend, being read to and acting out the story and building forts, houses and such things instead of watching movies and being entertained.
There, eleven things. I'm not sure who I'll pass the awards along to, so I'll wait and think about it.