Background

Friday, February 6, 2009

All the Books

I guess not many people had a clue how many books we have. Before Christmas when they were first counted there were 3,660. But we had forgotten some, received books for Christmas and then Mom and I went to a few used book stores! And then when you add all the PaperBack Swap books that we seem to be continually receiving, the numbers grow. As of now, without counting the cookbooks, hymnbooks or song books, or the 80+ books listed on PBS, we have 4,011 and the number continues to grow. :)

3 comments:

Meleah said...

I was way off!! Ü

Anonymous said...

Bekah,
that is totally in insane! LOL Have you read them all?!?!?

Rebekah said...

Becca S.
Well, I haven't read ALL of them, but... I doubt I've even read a third of them.:) Perhaps some day... In my spare minutes.